COVID and Reopening in Community Living
L.I.F.E. is currently working on a comprehensive plan to reopen all lines of services; that will be consistent with local, state, and federal guidelines. This is a summary of how we have phased in visitations to the homes of the individuals we serve.
- All visits are set-up outdoors, which allows for social distancing, wearing of facemasks, but reconnect individuals to family and friends
- Staff are encouraged to respect privacy of visits, while observing safety precautions
- Outdoor visitation spaces have been identified and are accessible without having to walk through the homes
- Emergency bathroom uses have been identified in each home in the event someone needs to use it. A cleaning by staff will be required after each usage
- Visitors must wear masks or appropriate coverings during the entire visits
- Alcohol based hand rubs will be given to all visitors for use
- Visitors are not allowed to walk through the home to get to outdoor locations
- No pets allowed
- Visitors must maintain 6 feet social distancing guidelines
- Visitors must remain in designated visitation locations
We will continue to provide updates as we reopen each line of service.